St. Peter Conference –
Society of St. Vincent De Paul (SVDP)
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a world-wide lay Catholic organization.
St. Peter Conference members are volunteers from St. Peter Catholic Church who strive to assist those most in need in our community.
We assist those in need by visiting people in their homes. Through these personal visits, we help to identify resources which may be able to help people through difficult times. We are not social workers or government officials.
We are simply caring people following Jesus Christ’s model to care for those in need.
We can be contacted by calling our helpline number and leaving a message.
Our volunteers will return your call as quickly as possible.
Please remember to leave a contact number where you can be reached.
The dedicated phone number for the St. Peter SVDP helpline is 610-470-9090.
The following links are provided for reference purposes:
- The Society of St. Vincent dePaul at Saint Peter Church, West Brandywine, PA
- Chester County Community Resource Directory:
- Chester County Department of Human Services:
- SVDP Southern Chester County plus additional Alternate Information
- Veterans Benefits/ Assistance Guide
- Pennsylvania Career Link Chester County Employment /Career Center Information
- Joseph’s People Ltd: A Network of Faith Based Support Groups For Unemployed & Underemployed Workers
- Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission Lifeline Program Stay Connected brochure